Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
darnwasher  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008 3:43:48 PM(UTC)
darnwasher

Groups: Registered

I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care, not Ultimate Care II, just Ultimate Care. I don't know how old it is. I got it refurbished. Anyway, when I turn it on it will fill up with water and agitate, but it won't stop agitating and the timer dial never moves on its own anymore. I have to move it to the rinse cycle and sometimes it will fill up and other times I have to move the dial to other rinse cycles or jiggle it around until it fills up. After it fills it stops again and won't do anything until I move it to spin. When I finally get spin to work it won't stop unless I manually stop it. I'm tired of babysitting my washing machine! I've checked the lid switch and the ohm are at 0 so it's not that. I'm thinking most likely the timer but I want a second opinion before I order that. Thank you! :D
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.