Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TimMiller  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2010 10:03:26 AM(UTC)
TimMiller

Groups: Registered

Several years ago on this oven the front control board failed, replaced it and since then top oven didnt work but lower did. Now after a nice sizzle noise, top and bottom dont work (gives F5 and Fr errors) The control board has some burned caps on it, and the transformer on the top oven relay board looks cooked. So I ordered all new top and bottom boards along with a new control board and new wire harnesses. I'm waiting for the other boards to come in (they are on backorder) I figured i'd go ahead and install the lower relay board, so its one less thing to do when the new parts arrive. What I do not understand is with the new lower relay board it comes with a harness and according to the instructions you are supposed to jump the RVRST/OVLT terminal (now on the newer lower board, that wasnt installed on the older one) with the OVLT terminal on the other side. Is this correct? or are you supposed to just move the lower oven light to this board?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.