Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
j7979a  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:01:10 PM(UTC)
j7979a

Groups: Registered

Hello to all who can help, I have an admiral washer, I live in florida and our washeris on our outside back porch. The other day the lines froze so i disconnected the hoses andused a hair dryer to unthaw them, got the water running and turned it on went out to check if the load was done and it was just humming with a tub full of water it had stopped on the spin cycle, not sure how long it was humming, can any one please help i talked to the live chat and they sent me to the forums and now I have been lookingin the posts for the last hour and have came across nothing that seemed to be the same as my issue so now i am posting my own, So if anyone can please help me i would greatly appreciate it, Thank you
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

j7979a  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 18, 2010 7:34:23 PM(UTC)
j7979a

I posted to this site 4 days ago because there was suppose to be some technicicians to answer my question, well that is what the live chat person told me any way I guess they lied because if there was great tchs on this site my question would have been answered by now, but I have no replies, so myabe if your techs answered as fast as the live chat agents that are useless maybe peoples questions would get answered. So this will be the last time I come to this web site. I will go else where to get my questions answered, Thanks for nothing, j7979a
Kimbobwae  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2011 6:21:54 PM(UTC)
Kimbobwae

I had a similar problem. My washer would keep washing unless I advanced it. I was told that the washer timer needed to be replaced. The repair guy told me it was a special part and would take two weeks to show up. I found it online for $80 it arrived in two days and took me fifteen mintes to replace. It's been working great since. Hope this helps!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply