Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mwombacker  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2010 6:59:17 PM(UTC)
mwombacker

Groups: Registered

My Admiral Washing machine has developed some problems. The first thing is that several times lately, I've put a load of wash in, gone off to do somthing else, then come back when the buzzer goes off, and the washer is full of soapy water. I can tell its gone all the way through, but it's like it totally missed the Spin, Rinse, Spin. The fabric softener is still in the middle where I poured it in before I closed the lid. If I "babysit" the washer while its going, I can stop it (push in the timer knob), turn it all the way around to Spin, pull it out and it will Spin, then do it again to Rinse, then do it one last time for a final Spin. Another thing that I've noticed, is that when it does it's first Spin, I remember the water used to rush out and gurgle down the standing drain pipe, now it goes out, but seems to go much slower. All of this is driving me nuts, because we do at least 2 or 3 loads a day, between 2 kids and my wife and I working two jobs. Can anyone help me, we will have had this washer 5 yrs in May. Though it was inexpensive at the time, now the thought of buying a new one, seems impossible. Help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.