Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xelveki  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2010 9:31:21 PM(UTC)
Xelveki

Groups: Registered

My oven has recently stopped working. The oven itself works fine. The stove top ignites and runs fine. The screen is showing an error, EO-F2 and refuses to allow us to run the oven. Pressing the bake button seems to start the broiling feature unless you press it a little harder. Then you can set the bake temperature and the oven will heat up for 30 seconds before turning off and going back to E0-F2

From what I've found that error is because a button is pressed on the membrane or the control panel has gone bad. I do not know which one is wrong and would like to try to avoid having to pay someone to fix my oven if it's going to be an easy replacement (Poor college students here).

I was wondering if someone could help me troubleshoot the problem and then find the part that will fix the problem. I think one of these two is what I need (hopefully not both).

I yield to your expertise.
Control Panel
Membrane
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.