Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
diznik  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2010 11:38:00 PM(UTC)
diznik

Groups: Registered

The water actuator on my Frigidaire has snapped off and is hanging by a wire. I'd like to replace it but not sure exactly how difficult it is and not exactly certain what part# I need. Any help is greatly appreciated. The model # is FSC23F7TDS7. I've removed the drip tray and can't even locate any screws to remove so I can get the black cover off. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

volodia62  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:57:21 AM(UTC)
volodia62

Groups: Registered

The instructions given are quite good. However, becareful for the Multi-White wire attached to the board, when pulling the card out of the door. it was just pushed in and not attached. I recommend you mark the top side, so if you have it fall out, you will know how to push it back in. My buttons don't work as good as befor, and now I have to push much harder, but I saved $150.00 and I don't want to take everything back off, just to have them push easier. Remember, "If it ain't broke, Don't try and fix it". Good Luck and allow about 1 to 2 hrs for the replacement.:)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply