Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
Price Purdum  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:37:25 PM(UTC)
Price Purdum

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1

I have a old Kenmore range and I am looking for a burner valve. Part #7253 which is the burner control valve. The part was manufactored by Frigidaire but has been discontinued. Does anyone have one a shelf or in an old stove? The stove was purchased in 73 and came with the house. It is a gas, four burner stove or range, Kenmore brand, other model numbers are 119.7457310 or same number but ending in 320 or 340 or 360 which are just different colors of the same stove. I know it's a long shot, but I just have to try.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.