Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:52:14 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/9/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2

I have a GE Profile Gas Cooktop model #JGP641EM1WG and we purchased a Top Burner Igniter (part #WB13K5058) from Appliance Parts Pros and need a little help installing part. Can you advise? :confused:
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:21:30 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Senior Expert
Joined: 7/19/2007(UTC)
Posts: 27,455

Disconnect the gas line from the cooktop and unplug the power cord. Remove all grates and knobs. Remove the cooktop from the counter and carefully turn it up side down. Remove all screws holding the bottom panel. Remove the clip holding the igniter. Be careful not to brake it because this part is no longer available.

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.