Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brandon  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 8:40:39 AM(UTC)
Brandon

Groups: Registered

I recently had the household control board (the one in the control panel, not the motor control board) go bad, more specifically the transformer on the control board. Before installing the new board, I noticed a slightly brown spot on the new control board. As it turned out it was indeed bad. The washer operates through the cycles completely but will not spin, it will only tumble in its normal way back and forth. My question is should I b e looking for another issue related to the motor or or the motor control board as well. I was able to hold down both the dorrl lock and the indicator micro switches to meet to conditions neccessary to facilitate full spin. This however did nothing to place the motor in full spin. I would greatly appreciate some help on this. Do I need to look further into things to see if its a phase loss or some other problem in the motor?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.