Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2024 2:58:55 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My lg fridge 3 doors, the door ice maker working properly, my lower ice maker is functioning rotating fill water but it keep leaking water and freezing the tray, I turn the ice maker off still leaking water, my water pressure is normal like I said door ice maker function properly, I trying to find info but really don’t know, my question is how the water operate? Is the pump locate seperatly one line goes to door and one line goes to bottom? If so is it 2 different valve ? The pump will kick in and fill the water level properly but when it shut off feel like a slow leak, like it not shutting all the way, I trying to figure out what part I need cuz the ice maker is functioning, I think water valve is not shutting all the way and allow small amount water.goes in, so far I don’t think is drain line. Please help I don’t use ice other then store bought drinks my whole family is ice freak and complain all day about it is driving me nut!!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.