Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
codyace  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2024 11:51:41 AM(UTC)
codyace

Groups: Registered

Bosch Dishwasher SHE3ARF6UC/22 E15 Error

I'm sort of at my wit's end with troulbeshooting my dishwasher.

I keep getting lack of pump operation/drain cycle. It'll try to spin up, and then stop. 3x in a row, and then it goes into some protection mode and wont' continue.

I know the pump works, as I've taken off the plug for float switch and it spins great

Clean filter/basin
I've taken the inlet out/changed the inlet.
Changed the pump - Changed pump again hoping the new one was faulty
Changed front electronics board
Changed main control board
Float Switch working
Drain not clogged
Check valve in place/not stock at pump exit

Is there anything possibly left to diagnose/play with to see how get it to function properly again?

Thanks in advance for any help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

WilliamM/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2024 7:49:41 AM(UTC)
WilliamM/APP Team

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Codyace, is there any water in the pan below the dishwasher tub? The error E15 indicates that water is being identified in the base pan. If there is water, it would need to be cleared and the source of the water leak identified.
codyace  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 4:50:50 AM(UTC)
codyace

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: WilliamM/APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Codyace, is there any water in the pan below the dishwasher tub? The error E15 indicates that water is being identified in the base pan. If there is water, it would need to be cleared and the source of the water leak identified.

On this particular model there is no basin pan like others. This has a hood/float and a switch in this plastic housing. There was a mild old build up in this part, however switch tested good.

So after clearing the lines again, taking everything apart again, I still have nothing, this time an E25 error. The cycle starts perfectly, drain runs as it should/fills...then on the drain it stalls out. The motor starts/stops starts/stops starts/stops. Even when trickign the float to work, it does the same thing.

I'm beginning to wonder if the new computer I got on ebay was also bad, as the pump does work at times.
WilliamM/APP Team  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 6:19:31 AM(UTC)
WilliamM/APP Team

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 14 post(s)
The error changing to E25 (which is a display miscommunication failure) is very likely to be a control failure. However, it would be worth double-checking the wires running from the power module at the back to the display control in the door. If there are no loose or damaged wires, the power module 12010647 would be the most likely cause of failure.