Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Don49  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2024 12:21:35 PM(UTC)
Don49

Groups: Registered

We have a Kenmore 56703500 Side-by-Side refrigerator – probabaly 10+ years old. About a year ago we noticed a water leak, and the repair technician spliced the water line right where it enters upper panel area. He said we shoujld consider a new fridge, because if the supply line ever starts leaking the back of the fridge would have to be removed.
I replaced the water inlet valve about 4 months ago. While doing so, I noticed that the water line (noted with arrow) had a repair slice right where the line enters the upper panel. I would like to replace this line, but have no idea how to remove/replace it because the way the line is routed anddissappears into the back of the fridge.
There must be a way to do this. Any ideas?

[img=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F4r8JJq7FoPBaUOdFJDRdjnMgpxm048q/view?usp=sharing]Fridge[/img]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.