Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2024 5:10:49 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/31/2022(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: NJ

This is a combo pizza oven and microwave. Pizza oven works, but microwave doesn't. Light is on, but TT doesn't turn and no sound from the microwave system. Looking at some videos and doing some testing based on them and Tech-Sheet I have determined that the primary interlock is dead. It is an NC switch. When I pulled it the switch is blown (button just pops up and down). One of the wires shows burning. Is this because the switch failed and caused it to burn up or did something else cause a serge that caused it to overheat and then fail the switch? How can I determine this?
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Jason O  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2024 1:00:45 PM(UTC)
Jason O

Rank: Member

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
Joined: 4/11/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello, A loose connection can result in a burned-out switch and wire damage since it creates heat. Replace the switch and terminal and make sure you have a good connection.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.