Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2023 10:58:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The above washer which is an older 2 belt model was given to me for possible repair. The main spin belt was in bad shape but the pump belt was OK. I installed a new spin belt and reinstalled the pump belt. The settings I used for test were cold/cold , lowest water level, and slow spin. The dial was set for a normal cycle of 12 minutes. The unit will not agitate. The pump operates properly to remove the water at the appropriate time. The spin belt which is a number 11125 is too loose to make the wash basket or agitator turn. The pump belt which is a number 11124 fits properly. When I got this machine the main pulley on the bottom of the shaft was held in place temporarily with a tywrap. The transmission is not seized as I can turn it by hand although it is somewhat stiff to turn. The main shaft which passes thru the pulley will slide out even though the small screw in the end is in place. I dont see any way to retain the shaft and need some help to diagnose the problem to make this unit work. Can anyone offer some advice on this situation ? HELP !!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.