Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pat  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2023 2:45:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Oven was working fine.I wasn’t home,but a friend was there.The gas company worker decided the oven was not safe.The dial that controls the temperature and broiler.It was faded and not really lined up as accurately as it should be.You would just zero it out on the off end and listen quietly for it to go off.He disabled it and red tagged it for safety.If I would have been there,I could have showed him how I could make the gas from coming on.So my question is what did he do to disable gas flow?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.