Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jeffrich12  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2023 9:13:34 AM(UTC)
jeffrich12

Groups: Registered
United States

Ice maker cycles. No water fills the ice cube tray. You can hear the motor hum to fill. At first I thought it was a frozen line. I even put a tiny little heater at the bottom front of the fridge, where the water line splits to go to water dispenser or ice maker. This actually seemed to work for a few weeks. But I ran stiff plastic tubing from the ice maker water fill, it when all the way through with no blockage. I have replace water filter. Replaced water inlet valve. Two initial questions (I'm sure there will be more): 1. Can too high water pressure prevent the ice maker from filling? I haven't measure (need to buy a gauge) but the water pressure coming from water dispenser is strong. It will splash out of a small cup on initial press. And 2. in pic, what is the disconnected green/yellow stripe wire, supposed to be connected to? Ice maker has been random, but now has completely stopped refilling. Any ideas?
Ice Maker Wiring Loose Wire
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.