Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dartysgirl  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2022 8:30:19 PM(UTC)
dartysgirl

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a LG front load direct drive washer model# wm1815cs. I have replaced multiple parts, however none of them have fixed my issue. Laundry is piling up & I cannot afford to buy a new washer or pay a repairman to come out. Therefore I must resolve this issue myself. PLEASE HELP!
this is what is going on:
First of all, when you put the washer in QC Test mode, it goes through all the tests without any issues until the very last test which is when the drain pump is supposed to turn on, when you press Play/pause for the 10th time (this is when the pump is to turn on) the washer shuts off. Now this is what happens during a cycle, when the washer goes to spin (this could be at anytime, usually when in a wash or rinse rotation) the machine shuts off completely. It does not give any error code just shuts off. However you can run a spin only cycle without any problems at all. I have replaced the main control board but that was over a year ago & the washer worked fine until recently. I have also replaced the the ball sensor, the hall sensor, the stator motor & cover, the drain pump about a year ago as well. My best guess is the control board is bad again I am at my whits end here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Yes the machine is on the brink of being a dinosaur, but I love it & would really like to get it running again if for nothing else, but knowing i did! thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.