Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adriandlb  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2022 12:18:47 AM(UTC)
adriandlb

Groups: Registered
Spain

Good day,

My Bosch dishwasher model SMV41D10EU/48 has stopped working. The first issue I found was water inside was not drained after the end of a cycle and the water tap light was on. After calling a technician he told me it was probably the flow meter not working so he replaced, but the problem is still there. Everytime I try to run any cycle as soon as I close the door, the water tap symbol goes off.

These are the things I have already tried with no luck following Bosch and online recommendations.

Check any bends on the supply and drain hoses (both are ok).
Clean all the filters (I have already clean the filters inside the dishwasher and the ones on the aquastop water inlet).
Check if any obstruction is on the drainage pump (I have even removed it from the dishwasher and seems to be nothing jammed).
Reset the dishwasher (I have even flip the breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to allow the capacitors to bleed out).
Check if there is any water inside the unit. (I have ensure the float was not contacting the overflow switch and bottom panel is dry).
Check if there is any defect on the main board. (I have remove and visually check, it seems all the connections are properly welded, nothing seems burnt and the capacitors are not swollen).

The solution so far for the technician is to replace the main board but he told me he cannot guarantee the repair and maybe afterwards the drain pump might need repair. I'm sure if we keep changing parts we would finally get what is wrong at the price of two new bran dishwashers...

As you can see, I have already tried many things with no luck whatsoever.

In my mind it could maybe the drain pump not working properly but I have not found any information on how to check it. I have tested and the impeller rotate freely. I have seen in video below that a working pump should have a bouncing action when rotate, but mine acts like the one that is supposedly broken. However I'm not sure since my model is a variable speed pump so I don't know if this applies too (maybe somebody can check in their dishwasher?). Part number for pump is 00631200

Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.