Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rtmeek  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2022 12:32:58 PM(UTC)
rtmeek

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello, I'm new to the forum and need some help. My 5 year old range is not heating up to the correct temp. Set it to 350, takes a while but shows it is at temp but it is only heated to 215F. Temp probe is good so I figured it was the main board. Replaced it and still get the same thing. Figured out how to get the oven into test mode and I get the error code F1 E1. Looking up the error code it shows to replace 'control board (clock)' . What does that mean. the main control board or the small oven control board with the display? I replaced the main control board (W10884488) and that was not the problem. Only other option is the other smaller control board (WPW10603098)which attaches to the main control board with a ribbon cable but it just looks like it is the UI board, or keypad.
Also, when running the oven test the display shows F1 E1 then 'check wiring P1-K4 or upper bake'. Took the back cover off and all wiring looked good. And, if upper bake means the broil element , the broil element is working good.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.