Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DIYFloridaGuy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 7:00:07 PM(UTC)
DIYFloridaGuy

Groups: Registered
United States

Noticed a very small leak coming out of two small holes (they are manufactured to be there) in the water inlet PORT on the outside (left side) of the dishwasher. It appears I could cover the holes with water proof tape and the leak disappears. I tried this after drying the water and I filled dishwasher three times and not a drop of water anywhere. Is this an issue with water pressure? The inlet valve? I haven't had any water come out of those holes before, again, they are built in on the port itself and they spray some drops out as the dishwasher is in "filling" mode. I haven't found an answer or know what part to order to fix this. I don't even know why those holes exist and it's not a "sealed" entry from the hose in to the machine itself. I don't believe the port is faulty at all, the inside of tub is perfect, only splashing out of those two holes on the outside of water fill port at time of dishwasher filling.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.