Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
corvairbob  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2022 4:14:38 AM(UTC)
corvairbob

Groups: Registered

ok today i did the wash again and once again only may be at most 4" of water. it just covers the agitator. this time I put it on heavy-duty and made sure it was cold cold water selected. i sure would like to get maybe 2 or 4 more inches of water lever. i hate that i can not select the water level. the towel i videoed agaitated 10 minutes before it finally went under the water.

if i do an add garments it will increase the level but i should not have to stand there waiting for it to start agitating before i stop it to add phantom garments. the next cycle i turned on the hot water valve once more and then i will see if setting the temp to warm will put more water into the tub. if so i will get a 1 onto 2 water, y adapter and hook both hot and cold to that y adapter and then see if that will make the machine think it is getting hot water and fill a bit more. hopefully, that will not set a fault with the machine then thinking it should be seeing hot water also

see the photos, the washer is running now and these are maybe 5 minutes apart and the towel is still dry the clothes can't get clean if they never get wet. so anyone have an idea? thanks

seems i can't add the photos directly thanks.

Edited by user Friday, May 6, 2022 4:15:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.