Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
crozzwell  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 5, 2022 9:45:01 PM(UTC)
crozzwell

Groups: Registered
Views messages in topic : 0
United States

About a month ago i started to notice my clothes were overly wet and some water left still in the open space under barrel, but still inside the plastic outer layer and the drain hose full of water up to the house drain (aprox. 3 - 4 ft rise from washer outlet and house drain inlet). I've been having to finish it off by hand wringing out the clothes before placing into the dryer. Additionally ive noticed sometimes after the whole cycle is done that the soap pod is only partially dissolved indicating the load never span. ive already checked the water pump for blockages by removing it and looking internally. im at the suspicion the gearmotor (or equivalent in name that actually spins the barrel) is failing. another example is when getting to the spin stage the door unlocks and the green spin light is lit, but not doing anything, ive also seen where the motor does spin with the door unlocked being able to see it moving with the door open. im lost as to what i should start replacing. I work on commercial HVAC equipment, and unfortunately beyond refrigerators and air-conditioners im a bit lost at times servicing my own appliances.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.