Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JamesDIY  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2022 1:25:48 AM(UTC)
JamesDIY

Groups: Registered
United States

Fan(s) inside starts in increments, sometimes barely clicking on and immediately off again. It will keep doing this for minutes sometimes, while each time it starts, it stays on longer for a fraction of a second. Finally it will start and seemingly run normally. Other times it will run normally after only a few false starts. Eventually though it always runs. The refrigerator always stays cool. It's been doing this for months. I thought it would just die.

I have an additional question... are there two fans inside this unit that are moving air, or just one? I know about the one inside the freezer. Is there a second one between the freezer side and the fridge side? I know there are vents in the top left of the fridge side where the cool air is coming in from the freezer. When I open the fridge door to listen when the fan is doing this start and stop thing, it sounds like there is a noise coming from behind these vents. If there is a second fan in there, then I believe it is starting and stopping at the same time as the one that's inside the back wall of the freezer. If that was the case, then that would probably mean that whatever is controlling the fans is the problem since they're both starting and stopping together.

Frigidaire Electrolux Classic Series
Model FRS23H7CSB1
Serial LA33221550
P/N 241516669
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.