Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
paulmars  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 2, 2022 10:43:24 AM(UTC)
paulmars

Groups: Registered

When started the standby and lid lock LEDs light. Lid does lock. That's all. No water, no spin, no nothing. Lid will unlock and its LED goes off after a few minutes.

All LEDs work.

Inside case was service tech repair manual. I was able to enter all the Diagnostic test modes.

In the manual test mode I was not able to get it into either spin or either agitation modes. These four test modes require the lid lock LED to light (along with other LEDs). These four test modes are the only manual test modes that require the lid lock LED to lite. So, I never saw the lid lock LED lite in manual test mode. It does light when the unit is in run mode, as previously mentioned. So, I can't enter manual test mode for spin or agitation. Note that I went ahead and did the spin and agitation tests (3a & 3b on pg 13 & 14) and unit passed all the spin and agitation tests listed, except some tests require entering spin and or agitation manual test mode, which i cant, as previously mentioned.

In the fault code display mode showed shifter fault. Unit passed all the shifter tests listed (3a pg 13), except some tests require entering spin and or agitate manual test mode, which i cant, as previously mentioned.

In the software version display mode shows version as 10.10.10 (2nd and 4th LEDs)

Ideas?

tks,
paul
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.