Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Amadago76  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2022 9:57:02 AM(UTC)
Amadago76

Groups: Registered
United States

Afternoon All -

We have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer (Model: WTW7000DW0), and it's been running fine for the past several years. Recently, however, the washer would either stop mid-cycle or not start.

I've done a fair amount of research on it, and it seems like it may be the control board, but before I go spend $180, I wanted to see if you all had any guidance on the issue.

I've unplugged it for a few hours, and then when I plug it in - sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't. I opened it up last night to look at the control board, and it looked brand new - no visible damage and I reseeded the connections to be sure nothing got shaken out of place. After that, it did start right up, but I'm not sure I solved anything since there was nothing tangible done.

Anyway, I'm not by any means an expert on washers - far from it, but more than willing to fix it - just looking for some guidance as to what might be broken (before I just buy random parts).

Thanks in advance.
Mike
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.