Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hotlynx16  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2022 2:47:44 PM(UTC)
Hotlynx16

Groups: Registered
United States

Just bought a new refrigerator, a side by side Frigidaire model FRSS26L3AF from lowe's and I after 30 hrs of being plugged in the freezer is only getting down to 5 degrees F and the refrigerator part is only getting down to 45 degrees F. From what I have heard this is not normal. I called lowe's today and told them it was defective and wanted a replacement and they said the store manager would call within 24 hrs. (been 6hrs now). I looked on line and they show it out of stock. I wonder what they will do now?? Any ideas on what would cause this on a new one? It has the temperature adjustment on the door edge of the freezer door. I bumped it up to the top "cold" on both after I plugged it in. OMG I think I solved it, I am 74 and don't see good in dark corners, finally got a flash light and realized it says "coldest" at the bottom of the bar indicator,couldn't see it before. We will try that and see if that works!😆😆
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.