Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
teewhile  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 18, 2022 6:59:40 PM(UTC)
teewhile

Groups: Registered
Canada

Unable to start a cycle on my Whirlpool Quiet Partner III (GU3200XTSS2). The only button on the control panel that works is the Cancel button which starts a drain cycle if held for 2 seconds. I opened the control panel and found water around the buttons, so I suspect that is the cause. No water was near the control board.

WPW10021190 is the part number of the control panel (black version) and I cannot find it available anywhere. All suppliers say "special order".

What I would like to know is whether the control panel from a slightly different Quiet Partner III (GU2400XTPS0) that is in-stock would be compatible with my machine. Looking a photos, the panel of the GU2400XTPS0 version is missing the Adaptive Wash cycle button that the panel of my machine has, but otherwise, it looks identical.

If someone has experience repairing these, could you tell me if the ribbon cable connecting the panel to the control board is the same across the versions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.