Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Notacook  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 5:49:46 PM(UTC)
Notacook

Groups: Registered
United States

I have only found one website for a manual for the Kenmore oven listed above, and do not have it at present. There was none when I moved into this house.
I need help attaching the Kenmore built in oven ( 91141065791 model), handle, I do have the handle but am not handy with repairs. I do not know how to install the handle back onto the oven door front. Can anyone assist me with this and also, if I need specific to Kenmore parts, advise me of this? And if I can use generic hardware, please let me know. Thanks for the help.

It’s a self cleaning oven and I also do not know how to self clean the oven. Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

ThatGuy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 11:36:52 PM(UTC)
ThatGuy

Groups: Expert
United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Your oven is actually made by GE, I'm not familiar with it, but many of them have similar construction. Youtube is a good place to get video help. here are a couple of videos that might be helpful.

similarbmk  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2022 3:19:22 AM(UTC)
similarbmk

Groups: Registered
Canada

Many factors affect the quality of construction. One of these factors is the materials we use in the building process. The quality of the material can make the building last in time and be in good condition, but it also affects waste. The less construction waste, the more sustainable our buildings will be. The type of material is also important. For example, wood is a renewable resource, so wood itself is not waste. In your case, I would advise using high-quality screws such as https://www.scrooz.com.a...-screws-metal-drilling/.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 12, 2022 11:10:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply