Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
roscoej  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2021 7:24:11 PM(UTC)
roscoej

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a U-line undercounter refrigerator that stopped working and was giving me a constant three beep sound and flashing "38" on the display. I called U-line tech support and they helped me troubleshoot and determined that I needed a new evaporator fan which I replaced. Unfortunately, that did not fix the problem. I was able to put the unit in service mode to check all the relays as there is a mode that cycles through each relay automatically. Everything seemed to work except the new evap fan did not work. I spoke to customer service and they said that I might have a bad new evap fan ( not likely) or there is no power getting to the fan. The wire connection to the evap fan is not one I think I can test with my voltmeter and customer service was not able to walk me through testing voltage on the main control board. They said my only option is to replace the main control board. Before I do that, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or has faced this issue with a U-line refrigerator before.
Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.