Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrpat3  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2021 2:16:25 PM(UTC)
mrpat3

Groups: Registered
United States

I have this Bosch SHP65T55UC/07 bought new in 2016. After a wash cycle one eve, next morning opened the door and pump (drain I think) running with no control display and no button active. Power cycle w breaker, no help. In checking this out, I notice that the pump will run a few minutes, then off a few, then repeat. Now Im looking for service info/wiring/anything and I am finding out that Bosch does not want to give it up.
So going further, I disassemble front panel, gain access to and remove main controller. Pulled board out, no visible solder problems. Start and on/off buttons test ok ohm wise. Now, Im wondering how the controller knows the door is open, so I find a magnet operated switch on the door, but its not a typical reed switch, it has a miniature circuit board so maybe a hall effect sensor? Anyway, testing the leads from and to the controller for this sensor, I get 12V DC on one wire, and .8V on the other when door is closed, and 1.8V when the door is open. This doesnt set right with me, knowing other computer circuits, but I dont know Bosch technology.

Does anyone have ANY service info on this? Im the type that likes to fix EVERYTHING in the house and have the skills to do so, but you always need service info so you dont guess so much.

Had I known that service would be a problem I would never have bought this thing in the first place. Ill certainly research that before I buy any other appliance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.