Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fixnit  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2021 11:50:17 AM(UTC)
fixnit

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi. I have a 9 year old Bosch Axxis Washer, model number WAS24460UC/28. Two years ago the fabric softener would not dispense. Cleaned drawer, siphon and water inlets inside drawer area. Still nothing so replaced the valve magnet part number 407 (Part number AP4355342). Worked like a charm. Fast forward to last week and same thing again, fabric softener not dispensing. Drawer, siphon, water inlets all clean? Check. Chatted with one of the Appliance Parts Pros online and they suggested measuring the resistance of the valve magnet I had replaced 2 years ago to see if it might be faulty. All well there. Water flows to each drawer compartment when required as per cycle - I sat and watched each and every cycle. Back to online chat. They suggested may be a blockage in the "Dispenser Tray Upper" part. Does anyone have any idea how to get this part out to check? I can not find any information on line. Closest is a video from Espares.co.uk but my washer does not look the same as the one in their video when the top is off. Any other thoughts / ideas much appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.