Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Y2kbaja  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 15, 2021 6:45:00 AM(UTC)
Y2kbaja

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a Kitchenaid dw 4 years old. Doesn’t cycle water in the wash cycle. It’s had sporadic other issues but ultimately on resets it doesn’t wash. Fills with water ok, heats ok. Just no water thru the sprayers. I run the 123 diagnostic and it codes 6-4. Nothing is under the sensor after checking. Run 123 diag again and comes back ok. But won’t wash on any wash cycle. I just replaced the water valve as it tested bad and wasn’t allowing water in.
We are considering replacing it because at what point do parts out price a new unit. But then we’re stuck with potential problems with a new unit.
Where can I start with diagnostics on my wash issue. Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.