Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DMannis  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2021 5:29:31 PM(UTC)
DMannis

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi everyone - I have a Subzero Designer (formerly Integrated) Refrigerator with a custom wood panel. There is a tubular handle installed on the custom wood panel. I've noticed that sometimes when I open the fridge, particularly if it has a strong vacuum because it's been closed a while, it feels like something is slightly loose / I can feel something vibrate into the handle. I thought maybe the handle was loose, but it doesn't seem to be when I try to wiggle it, so I am not sure what is going on. Could this be a symptom of the panel itself not being properly secured to the refrigerator? It is attached by two mounting brackets (one on either side of the panel with screws). I can't seem to move anything when the door is open; it just happens unpredictably when opening the door sometimes. I don't want to mess with it if it's not an issue, but also don't want it to come crashing down to the floor either....

The panel was installed by my contractor according to these instructions: https://www.subzero-wolf...ustom-panel-installation

Thanks!

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.