Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
Go to last post Go to first unread
Paul Bridges  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:28:34 AM(UTC)
Paul Bridges

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/14/2021(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: Pennsylvania

I have a relatively old refrigerator (Admiral designer with side by side doors, registration number HMG64184 [I assume. It is the biggest number on the poster on the back]). I believe there is a part missing. An external drip tray that goes under the refrigerator side. I assume it is there to collect moisture condensing under the refrigerator and keep the floor from building up moisture and ruining the tiles (yes, I need to re-do that section of the floor). The code for a replacement or the dimensions of the tray or suggestions where I can find one to replace it if you are no longer producing it would be very helpful.

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:29:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.