Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RCRICK  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 8:36:02 AM(UTC)
RCRICK

Groups: Registered
United States

Hey Guys,

I got a new Maytag washing machine only a month or so ago. Model MVW7230WH0 SN CX3801882

Problem is: Highly intermittently tries to was close with no water in tub. This is a washer with

full size agitator. A little water will go in and and go below the tub but it will be washing close

with no water in tub. You can stop the cycle and restart and the next time it will fill nicely.

Maybe, or you may have to change the cycle settings, unplug, add some water to wait down the close

to fool the thing. I have not found anything that works consistently.

Looking on the net I see that this is a common problem with new washers. Water conservation and all.

But, I don's see any answers to resolve the issue. I am tired restarting and wasting what little water

is below the tub and my washing detergent pods.

I called Maytag customer care and after holding for 30 min. the first agent dropped the call. Called

back and after another 30 min. I have a service call set up for 15 days from now. I am sure they

will send some guy or gal out that knows nothing about the issue.

I hope someone here has experience with these washers and can shed some insight on the problem

before the repair guy shows up.

Thanks

Ricky
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.