Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mzehngut  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:36:28 PM(UTC)
mzehngut

Groups: Registered
United States

The belt on my Bosch WTMC3321US/05 (Nexxt 500 Series) dryer was fraying, so I just replaced it. That seemed to go well, but now the dryer will not start. The lights do light up on the console. When trying to start it in air fluff mode, with no heat, I hear one click and then nothing happens. When trying to start it in a heated mode, I hear the same click and then a louder click, and then nothing happens. I'm guessing that the first click is for the door latch, and the second click is for the heat, so both of those seem to be working. But the motor does not start. I checked the high heat thermostat switch and it is fine (there is continuity). Is there a motor reset button that may need to be pressed? I removed the drum so I could see everything and didn't see anything wrong with the motor - the shaft turns freely. I honestly didn't touch anything more than I had to in order to change the belt. Any ideas appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.