Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mje2019  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2020 11:35:14 AM(UTC)
mje2019

Groups: Registered
United States

Hot point RVM1435WH001 mounted over stove. Died while in use 90 seconds. Never any problems before. Research says fuse or thermostat is probable cause. Some posters say they were successful but don't state which thermo they found bad. I think it is probably the thermo to transformer that would cause total power loss. If not the fuse itself. Question: which thermo sensor did you change?
Any help appreciated. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

bobmainejr  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:31:26 AM(UTC)
bobmainejr

Groups: Registered
United States

Did you ever get any help, my over the range stopped working just went dead a couple weeks ago, unplugged over night removed to open and check fuse next morning all looked good plugged in and worked, put together re-installed. Yesterday same thing happened but I was opening door when it went dead I messed with the lower door switch and closed door it started working, then last night went dead again and still dead this AM. Looking for schematic to start checking the 3 microswitches in the door area also gonna check fuse again, any help would be appreciated.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply