Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nowakm716  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:16:51 AM(UTC)
Nowakm716

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher model number: FDB1050REQ0. The original problem was that water was not completely draining from the bottom. I went through checking the hoses, no blockages anywhere. I came across that the drain pump assembly was not working correctly. So I ordered a new one from this site and installed it last night. After having everything put back the way it was, I turned the circuit breaker back on and the 3 lights next to the cycles of washing, drying and clean were flashing and it seemed like it was in a pattern but I could not find anything on that subject with a google search, I suppose I could try and find the manual online, I got this dishwasher second hand. Anyway, in addition to the lights, there is now a what I feel sounds like a thumping. No water will enter the unit just that repeating thumping and the lights continue to flash. I am not a pro at all, just trying to avoid getting a whole new dishwasher as we are hoping to buy a house in the near future. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.