Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RyGuy73  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 6:29:56 PM(UTC)
RyGuy73

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello I have a Quiet Partner II as well and can't figure whats going on. I can't find the correct manual online either to cross check the specific model# of my dishwasher as It doesn't say anything on the washer itself other than Whirlpool Quiet Partner II. I found manual under bottom kickpanel. Looks to be Whirlpool part No. W10130990C.

My second question is; the Quiet Partner 2 will not drain, or go into any cycles. Buttons don't seem to get any response whatsoever. I cleaned up all the sitting water and excess debris. Took apart strainers sitting on bottom and the sump rotates freely no major obstruction and no major obstructions in drain pump, spins free both ways. I was getting the two most left LEDs blinking solid on and off together. (believe its pots&pans, and normal where blinks). After cleaning and unplug replug, Far left LED was solid stay light. Then pushed Heated Dry, Normal, Heated Dry, Normal. The two left LED's started alternating blinks. Should I first change the turbity sensor. If that doesn't fix what would be best to do next? Someone please send me the correct literature.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.