Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
whitedavidp1  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 12:51:57 PM(UTC)
whitedavidp1

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello. Many years ago I had to have the 3-section, right front element replaced. And this morning it seems to be acting strangely again. This time, it seems that the middle section is hesitant to heat up. If I more the tea kettle that was on it around into various positions and turned the whole element off/on and such, it did seem to light up at least for a while. But the intensity seemed somehow lower when it did light up. Any suggestions? Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

whitedavidp1  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 11:41:43 AM(UTC)
whitedavidp1

Groups: Registered
United States

Originally Posted by: whitedavidp1 Go to Quoted Post
Hello. Many years ago I had to have the 3-section, right front element replaced. And this morning it seems to be acting strangely again. This time, it seems that the middle section is hesitant to heat up. If I more the tea kettle that was on it around into various positions and turned the whole element off/on and such, it did seem to light up at least for a while. But the intensity seemed somehow lower when it did light up. Any suggestions? Thanks

I am sorry but I think I mis-reported my range model. From the label at the lower drawer I see 790.9912340A (not 4).

After the above reply, the burner stopped acting strangely and I hoped things would just be ok. However, this morning, the burner in question will not shut off. I had to use the circuit breaker. So I really need to do something.

Thanks

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply