Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wag357  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:24:52 AM(UTC)
wag357

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a 6 year old GE GSH25JSDDSS side-by-side
I tried to get water from the door and nothing came out. (the lines was frozen)
I opened the fridge and everything was warm. Same in the freezer but there was a trickle of cold air coming out from the bottom of the freezer compartment.
I unplugged the unit for 24+hours suspecting a defrost issue but that did not help. Same situation.
I visually inspected the main board and it shows no obvious blown caps or burnt traces.
I replaced the (burnt looking-glass tube) defrost heater which did not help in any way.

I'm now at a loss and any help is appreciated. I've been without a fridge for over a week now.

Thanks,
WAG

Edited by user Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:25:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.