Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KLHackett  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:26:20 PM(UTC)
KLHackett

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello, brand new to the forum. Extremely frustrated with this dishwasher! Initial problem was that the dishes were not getting clean and there was detergent running down the door. I ordered a pump unit, because you can’t just by the pump. Replaced it and the dishwasher overflowed and damaged my kitchen hardwood floor! Then, ordered a float switch, inlet valve and discharge pump and replaced all those. Still overflowing, even though the float switch is activated. Checked switch for continuity and it is good. Inlet valve is new and does not leak when the dishwasher is off. Discharge pump only works when first starting and mid cycle. Once I see it overflowing and hit cancel/drain, the pump will NOT drain the basin. I have to suck it out with my shop vac. I’m getting ready to purchase a new dishwasher, but I wanted to make one futile attempt to see if anyone else has experienced this. Sounds like a circuit board or control problem, but it never did it until I replaced the pump unit...is there a rest procedure for the controls? Please help. Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.