Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 9:02:34 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/12/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: California

Fridge is Kenmore 106.41162310. Several months ago my water filter insert mechanism broke so I have to manually remove the water filter - that part is WPW10490293. Just recently it started to leak from around that mechanism. Upon disassembling the unit I notice the water inlet tubes are cracked. I have looked high and low on the internet and I am unable to locate those parts that are cracked. I have tried to post a pict on this post but for the life of me I can't find attach. The web page for the part is https://www.searspartsdi...-0046-106/id-wpw10490293 .. The part that is cracked are the two tubes that connect into the unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by user Monday, August 12, 2019 9:17:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.