Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:20:14 AM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/29/2009(UTC)
Posts: 11

Our kitchen floor flooded recently - turns out the plastic ice maker line had been pinched and eventually ruptured. When I pulled out the fridge to troubleshoot this I noticed that the back of the fridge had some rust stains that must be due to some water leak. The water apparently has come from a hole in the back where a black hose goes inside. This black hose comes from the bottom of the fridge in the back, goes up, then u-turns down and goes into the fridge. That hole was filled with ice.

Is this anything worry about or just normal?

There was a bunch of clay-like stuff that seems to be some kind of sealant (?) that had fallen off the back. Should I replace? if so, where does it go?

Edited by user Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:22:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.