Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mthornton601  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:02:27 PM(UTC)
mthornton601

Groups: Registered
United States

I own a Kitchenaid KDTE204DSS0 undercounter dishwasher. Recently I noticed that my heating element was not working aside from selecting "High Temp Wash", "Sani Rinse", and or "Heat Dry". Noticed no increase in heat during any portion of the wash and the Sanitized light Blinking at the end of the wash.

On my research I first found to ensure my faucet water temp is at least 120 degrees, which it is. Further investigated and found parts for replacement. I recently replaced the heating element and still had no success. I then have also replaced the High Limit Thermostat with still no success and the same results. Am looking for any other answer on this before looking into a new dishwasher. Invested about $80 in it so far aside from my fuel to the appliance store. As a consumer I cannot find any wiring diagram. All other functions of the dishwasher work as should. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.