Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gryknight9  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:26:19 PM(UTC)
gryknight9

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi. Hoping for some assistance. I've had no luck finding a part list for the LG Dishwasher Model: LDP6797BD for a small part that fell off from the inside top of the dishwasher.

The two items that were in the dishwasher is a grey 1.5" spinner/impeller disk and a button with a X hole on the inside of the button. (Basically, when you look inside the dishwasher there is now a nozzle in the middle of the top of the dishwasher) Please note, this is NOT attached to any of the 3 drawers in the dishwasher.[img=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I1Q_0wdwM1KCAM25NSK4_tlHn__Tn_i6/view?usp=sharing]LG Impeller & Lock Nut[/img]

If I can find out what the part #'s are, plus what the lock pin (something that holds both the impeller and the lock nut onto the small nipple) I can handle ordering it!

Thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.