Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:00:57 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/13/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: WI

I replaced a broken water inlet valve and the main control board on this unit- but I missed the connection point for the wire leading to the user interface when I shot my "before photos".

I've been unable to find a video on an identical unit which shows this wire connected while wading through youtube,

Emailing Maytag customer service twice has resulted in a number to speak to a technician (disconnected) and a copy paste message advising me to make a service appointment,

Owners manual shows the components in an exploded view, but does not reveal the connection I'm looking for,

I'm concerned that if I plug into the wrong place I'll damage the new control board I just put in, and theres several to choose from.

Where does this connect?

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:59:46 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/25/2011(UTC)
Posts: 39

should be on the right side of the board on on the top of the right side. should also only allow the wires to go into the correct one.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.