Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Recon2it  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 3:06:42 PM(UTC)
Recon2it

Groups: Registered

Hello all,
I recently had my contractor install a brand new Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, Model (sears) 722.14673710, 14673 (Kenmore). Somehow they discarded the Tech sheet that should be mounted on the underside of the unit. I was pretty sure I had seen it before install but I could be wrong. I called Sears Parts to get another one, the woman at the other end had no clue what I was talking about and when I gave her a part number from my refrigerator tech sheet, she told me that I was not even supposed to have that because it said "Technicians Only" on it. I tried to explain to her that all new appliances come with them attached somewhere on the unit. She looked up my dishwasher and told me that it was not even available for them to distribute but gave me the part number for it, if it's even correct. That number is: MFL37554816. I searched the internet with no results.

Can someone send me a copy? There is nothing wrong with my unit, I would just like to have it so when the day comes, I have it.

Recon2it
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.