Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 12:03:41 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/3/2010(UTC)
Posts: 9

I am looking to replace the two plastic panels on my KitchenAid dishwasher. The actual replacement part is discontinued (and even if it were available at ~ $95 plus shipping it is overpriced). Anyone know what type of plastic would be a decent substitute? I think just cutting two rectangular pieces and slipping them in would do the trick.

Amazon sells a magnetic type of panel but it wouldn't work on my machine as a magnet wouldn't stick.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.