Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
landonspop  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:01:49 AM(UTC)
landonspop

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/23/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: San Antonio

Started noticing a burning smell about 30 days ago thought it was food stuck in unit. Just blew a fuse and now doesn't work.

We also noticed biscuits that normally took 14 minutes, were browning in only 8. We had to flip them now to prevent burning and still cooking in middle all the way.

We also noticed kitchen lights would dim as microwave was running.

I looked for burnt wiring but only saw a brown spot on cover above fuse.

https://www.samsung.com/...amic-interior-mc11h6033c


Please ask any questions that might help.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:03:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
 
landonspop  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 10:27:56 AM(UTC)
landonspop

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/23/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
United States
Location: San Antonio

The burning smell has been linked to the fuse. I removed it and could smell the burnt smell. I went to another room and could still smell the burnt smell holding the fuse. I replaced the fuse about 2 months ago with no smell, it just went out.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.